Monday 7 March 2011

7 March - Camberwell - Holborn

Day 65

Rider: Andy
Bike: Tifosi Fixed
Location: Camberwell - Holborn
A walk down to Edwards this time to take my road bike back to get a complete overhaul. Fingers crossed they will manage to sort it out this time. The rear derailleur is still hitting the spokes when in the lowest gear. The H&L has been adjusted, but it still crashes into the spokes, especially going up hill when pressure is applied. Peter said he would strip my bike down and make sure it runs perfectly - at a cost no doubt.
Conditions: Dry with sunshine
Total Mileage: 10 miles (5 miles each way).
Time: 8.35am
Food: 3 x Kiwi & 1 x Banana, Tea, Sushi, Protein Bar, more Tea (decaff), Fish Pie (ate way too late as didn't get back from Sainsburies until gone 9am), Activia Yoghurt.
Gym: Arms - Clyde seems to be dead set on lifting heavier and heavier weights -
i think
my little wrists will soon snap. Bring on the cardio.
People encountered: Guy on an old single speed Brompton was definitely trying to drop me, so I just had to put him in his place, though I was also being chased by an older guy on a red with a pannier - oooh the shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment